The final month of the calendar year is here. In 2022, market news has been dominated by growing inflation rates, global recession worries, and geo-political stress. With equity markets still far off of the January highs, it is important to evaluate how global inflationary forces may continue to drive CME Group markets.
Bob Iaccino joined this recent episode of “See the Futures” to give a summary of his 2022 outlook on the E-Mini S&P 500, Euro FX, and Crude Oil futures. He discusses these products in both longer- and near-term views, as well as how central banks’ different responses to inflationary pressures might affect these markets going forward. Watch the full episode here:
Additional topics covered in the livestream include:
- An explanation of three scenarios regarding labor market, inflation (and the Fed’s reaction to each), and inflation rates
- Insight into ECB President Lagarde’s possible outlook and how it could affect Euro FX futures
- An opinion on al little-watched but highly important inflation figure
- A discussion about how oil could continue its bearish trajectory as a global recession looms
- Charting and price analysis of E-mini S&P, EuroFX, and Crude Oil futures
Ready for More?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Events
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting & strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!